NCERT Exemplar Books | NCERT Exemplar Standard – 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11, 12 Science PDFs Free Download.
NCERT Exemplar Download
The NCERT Exemplar is the best material in all over material for the exam preparation for Hindi, English Medium Students. Exemplars are the best material for preparation, because, it has different variations of questions and difficulty levels. By solving these questions, it helps students to have a better understanding and help them to prepare for upcoming examinations like JEE, NEET, etc. It will help students to understand complicated concepts fast and improve their problem-solving skills for questions. And this process allows students to increase his/her ability.
(We are working, All links will be added soon)
NCERT Exemplar Class 6
|1.||NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths|
|2.||NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science|
NCERT Exemplar Class 7
|1.||NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths|
|2.||NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science|
NCERT Exemplar Class 8
|1.||NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths|
|2.||NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Science|
NCERT Exemplar Class 9
NCERT Exemplar Class 10
|1.||NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Physics|
|2.||NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Chemistry|
|3.||NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Maths|
|4.||NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology|
|1.||NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Physics|
|2.||NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry|
|3.||NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths|
|4.||NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology|
Students must need to solve Exemplar questions after they completed a chapter of the NCERT Textbook. To score the best marks in the board examination, students need to must solve these books. Because of state board exam marks are essential to decide on which school or college you can take admission.
NCERT Exemplar Books for class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11, 12 are developed and published by the National Council Of Educational Research and Training. These Books are followed by the CBSE board and other major state boards of India.
With the help of NCERT Exemplar Books with solution, students will be able to prepare their CBSE and other significant boards syllabus, as well as they, can prepare for their competitive exams too. The competitive exams include NEET, JEE Main & JEE Advance, etc.
In this book, a student can find all topics in each chapter under Subjects. The subjects include Class 6 to 12 Physics, Chemistry, Maths (Mathematics), Biology, Science. Each chapter contains different types of topics and questions. Questions include Multiple-Choice Type Questions (MCQ, MCQs), Short Answer Type Questions, and Long Answer Type Questions. So Students can Practice for all types of questions. There are different diagrams provided wherever necessary.
NCERT Exemplar books have introduced us to new concepts to increase students’ brain and problem-solving skills. So students understood the worth of education. It helps to extend the student’s analytical and logical and problem-solving skills. These Exemplar books will have a positive effect on the students within the long-term.
What is NCERT Exemplar?
NCERT Exemplars are basically practice-books that include extra questions of a better level and are meant for aiding in-depth learning.
Who publishes NCERT Exemplar?
NCERT Exemplar Books for class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11, 12 are developed and published by the National Council Of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Is NCERT Exemplar good for JEE Mains?
First, of First Accept that something is better than nothing. Your first priority should be to solve NCERT Exemplar. This will help you on your boards as well as in JEE Mains.
In JEE Mains almost 80% of questions are from NCERT Books and Exemplars. Remaining 20% from other books. and this 20% decide your rank in JEE Mains.
It’s best if you use books specially designed for JEE Mains.
Is NCERT Exemplar good for NEET?
The only Exemplar is not enough for any competitive exam. I suggest reading NCERT Textbook then solving NCERT Exemplar as well read these books too for best preparation.
Physics: SL Arora, HC Verma
Chemistry: NCERT (Also Morrison Boyd, Himanshu Pandey, etc for reference)
Biology: NCERT, Truemans
After all, practice previous year question Papers.
Half Answer Source: Quora
Read More About NCERT: NCERT Wiki